Arduino is an open source, computer hardware and software company, project, and user community that designs and manufactures microcontroller kits for building digital devices and interactive objects that can sense and control objects in the physical world. It is aiming to provide a low-cost and easy way for novices and professionals to create devices that interact with their environment using sensors and actuators.
The Arduino and Robo Club was inaugurated by NASA Junior Scientist Rohini S.Swaminathan in the middle of November 2014 on Behalf of Our Beloved Principal Dr.Babu Devasenapathi.
- We have done a project on Pick and Place Arm Robot related to Industrial Robotics
- We have done a Project on Automated Water Supply Robot
- We have done a Project on Muscle Sensor
- We have done a Project on Obstacle Avoiding robot
- We have done a project on Paper Picking Robot
We organized and conducted a workshop on “Embedded Systems Design and Hands on Training Using Arduino” from arduino club.
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering