|B.E.COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING||1022||3276|
|B.E.ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING||732||2462|
|B.E.ELECTRONICS AND COMMUNICATION ENGINEERING||1028||3765|
|M.E.COMPUTER SCIENCE AND ENGINEERING||147||482|
|SCIENCE & HUMANITIES||355||1301|
- Library Facilities:
- The books are classified according to the Dewey decimal classification (DDC) Scheme.
- Bay guides are available for easy access.
- Open access system is followed which goes a long way to help the readers in locating books and making search easy.
- Books available on General Knowledge, Group Discussions, Quantitative Aptitude, Training & Development Methods, Soft Skills, Interview, Verbal and Non- Verbal Reasoning etc.
- Books available on Graduate Management Admissions Test ( GMAT), Common Admission Test ( CAT), Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET), Indian Air Force Examination, Time Management, Body Language, Placement Preparation Guide, the International English Language Testing Systems (IELTS), The Business English Certificates (BEC), Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE – Civil Engineering, Computer Science and Engineering, Electrical and Electronics Engineering, Electronics and Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering)
- Books available on Bank Probationary Officer Examination, State Bank of India Probationary Officer Examination (SBI-PO), Reserve Bank of India Examination (RBI), Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Preliminary Examination, Sub- Inspector of Police, Central Bureau of Investigation (CBI) Examination, Railway Recruitment Board Examination and Campus Recruitment Tests. etc.
- Photo Copier and Internet Connection facility available.
- Library automation software with Bar Coding, Scanning and Printing available.
- Digital Library
- National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL) Videos available.
- Developing Library Network (DELNET) and National Digital Library (NDL) is an initiative of Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD) through its National Mission on Education through Information and Communication Technology (NMEICT) E-Journals and E-Books access Facility available.
- Kindle E-Books available
- Other Resources:
- Back Volumes – 541 No’s.
- Non- Book Materials ( CD’s) – 536 No’s
- Student Project Reports – 294 No’s
- Anna University Previous Year Questions