- Aim of Schroedinger club is to develop potential students to its fullest extent so that intellectually capable and imaginatively gifted leaders can emerge in a range of professions.
- Our vision is to be the most dynamic and stimulating environment in which to engage the students in research and innovation.
- To use the knowledge of Physics for Industrial development through the students creativity.
- To develop entrepreneurship qualities of the students through this club activities.
- To have a reputation for our successful research and creative activities.
- To have a reputation for the success of our students by doing innovations in this club.
Assistant Professor (Sr.Grade)
Department of Physics